With over 40 percent of truck downtime being related to cooling system failure, it just doesn't pay to run cheap engine system coolant.
Alliance Truck Parts pre-charged coolant is specially formulated to provide cavitation protection and reduce corrosion throughout your
entire coolant system.
- Formulated with advanced scale-preventing additives and nitrite for superior protection
- Low silicate and dissolved solids to reduce the chance of clogged coolant and overheating
- Phosphate-free to reduce the risk of scale trapping in heat and suffocating the engine
- No demineralized water or initial supplemental coolant additives (SCA) required
- Formulated for heavy-duty applications
NITRITED Organic Additive Technology (NOAT) and NITRITE-Free Organic Additive Technology (OAT) formulas provide extreme
long-term wet sleeve liner cavitation and corrosion protection of all cooling system components. They are available in
full strength and 50/50.
- Compatible with all quality coolants
- Dilution of up to 25 percent with other coolants
- No SCA or chemically charged filters (use a blank filter)
- Improved heat transfer
- Improved water pump seal life
- NOAT — 750,000 miles/15,000 hours with top-off as needed
- OAT — 1,000,000 miles/20,000 hours with top-off as needed
- NOAT — Test with a nitrate test strip
- OAT — Test with the new final charge OAT coolant test strip